Thursday, May 17, 2012

Quilt Stories


So I have decided that I want to have a record of all the quilts that I have made and all the quilts that I make going forward. So I am going to start by telling the story of each quilt and asking for pictures of the quilt with it's new owner...It will be interesting to see how many pictures I actually get. The first quilt is a quilt that I just finished for my mom for Mother's Day. It is actually still at the long arm quilter, so I don't have pictures of the finished quilt yet. This quilt was one of the most difficult quilts I have ever made and it took me several years to finish. I love the colors and details of each block. I hope that my mom finds a spot in her new house to put her new quilt!

1 comment:

The Wrights said...

I love that you are doing this! Great idea to keep track of all the amazing quilts you have done.